Thursday, July 28, 2011

Roppongi

Today we decided to try out the subways (yay reloadable Pasmo cards!) and went to the Roppongi area, and saw the American Embassy.  Forgot the camera, whoops.  Ah well, we'll be back there again!  We had lunch at a neat little restaurant I've been wanting to try called Pita the Great.  It is run by a single Isreali man off the side of a big building (hard to find).  It is all vegan, and REALLY good.  All kinds of interesting pitas.  We had one that was fairly standard (falafel, hummus, etc) and the other was AWESEOMELY interesting--it was a pumpkin pita.  Basically the base was kombocha tempura and various other veggies (including a very mild sauerkraut??) in a pita with tasty sauces and I think hummus.  Best pita I've ever had. And they were HUGE!  So glad we went there.  If we go again I might try the broccoli or cauliflower versions (also fried like tempura).
Since we didn't take any pictures on our morning outing, I'll just show a video of Willow dancing, and a few pics of her getting her nails clipped by Chris (and Fox).  :)





Isn't she just the cutest little goblin??

No comments:

Post a Comment