Finally got some pics of Willow awake! We had a pretty good night last night. She eats every 2-3 hours, and only dribbles/lightly spits up occasionally. I can't get over how tiny she is! Even the newborn clothes are kinda big on her. She is also a bit furry! Her shoulders and back have little hairs on them like tiny babies have :) She's a sweet little thing. Fox is a little jealous occasionally, but mostly he likes her.
Here's a picture of her awake, in her little strawberry dress :) Doesn't she have gorgeous eyes??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Amber!! We've all been keeping up with your photos & posts, even at cousin camp =) Willow is so beautiful and you all look so happy! We love you!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting to be reading your blog and seeing photos of Willow in your arms! Amazing. I am so happy for you, Chris, Fox and Willow!! Year 2011 has finally brought us what we've been waiting what seems forever to achieve! You and I have been through it together; so happy to see you with your daughter my dear friend!!
ReplyDelete