Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Akachan Honpo and bath

Today we decided to go to the big baby store in Tokyo--Akachan Honpo.  It was AWESOME!  Pretty far away (we took a cab), but not too bad.  It was very large, and had tons of toys and baby gear and clothes, etc.  Oddly enough, not a ton for INFANTS, but we got stuff for Fox and for Willow when she is older.  Then we wandered around in the rest of the building (basically a shopping mall) and ate at an Italian restaurant.  Then we came home (walking a little, so we'd be closer and the taxi would be cheaper), and gave Willow a bath. She didn't like it very much, but it was super cute.

Here is a video of Willow being awake and cute :)
And here is a picture of Willow during her bath.

3 comments:

  1. Cute video! Fox is such a good big brother. The bath photo is so adorable; Willow looks so angry! :) Brian and I will have to visit the baby store next time we visit. It must be an overdose of cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so happy for you guys and Fox is at a great age to appreciate a baby sister. Charlotte loves babies and chases them around when she see's them now.

    I hope I get to meet Fox and Willow some day while they are still little. I can't say congratulations enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're having fun looking at your photos and videos! I especially like seeing Fox next to Willow =) We're so happy for you guys! Willow reminds me of a kittycat when she has to take a bath, hehe! How long are you guys in Tokyo?

    ReplyDelete