Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fox's tooth, Japanese tearoom

We noticed on Friday that Fox is finally getting his first tooth!  So cute--and so sharp!
Last night he woke up early in the morning and seemed to be in some pain, poor thing.  I tried to give him his binky and he just screamed.  Luckily we had some baby tylenol for him, and that seemed to help him get back to sleep.  And then he ended up sleeping until after 10am, which he hasn't even come CLOSE to doing before!

Today we went to Loose Park (the first time in a long while!), and saw their new Japanese tearoom and garden.  They are both small (and the tearoom was being worked on), but pretty neat.  They are attached to the back of the garden center building (not sure of the real name), so they were a little tough to find.  I love to see more Asian cultural things popping up in the area!  Maybe someday we can rent the tearoom for a tea ceremony :)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. I guess I always thought he had teeth already! Charlotte has 8 teeth! chomp chomp! They are almost like puppies at this stage too chewing on everything.

    ReplyDelete